PřF:Bi6620c Microscopical fungi - pr. - Course Information
Bi6620c Microscopical fungi - practical courseFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Božena Jandová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Zdeněk Hubálek, DrSc.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- Bi6620c/01: Mon 18:00–18:50 Bpb,02012, B. Jandová
Bi6620c/02: Mon 19:00–19:50 Bpb,02012, B. Jandová
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- NOW ( Bi6620 Microscopical fungi )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- General Biology (programme PřF, B-BI, specialization Microbiology)
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to work with information on practical applications (in production of antibiotics and other pharmaceuticals, production of biomass and protein for human nutrition, formulation of plant protection biopreparations); to understand and explain the strategy of experiment designing as well as various methodological approaches. This course will increase the competence to evaluate their results.
- Fungi in biotechnological processes detection of enzyme activities; soil mycoflora; fungal plant pathogens; preservation of isolated fungal strains; collections of isolates.
- Jesenská Z: Mikroskopické houby v poživatinách a krmivách. Alfa Bratislava 1989
- Fassatiová O.: Plísně a vláknité houby v technické mikrobiologii. SNTL Praha 1979
- Teaching methods
- laboratory course, outcomes discussion, protocol
- Assessment methods
- laboratory course, credit
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.