PřF:CB060 Seminar NCBR - Course Information
CB060 Seminar NCBRFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Jaroslav Koča, DrSc. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Vladimír Sklenář, DrSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Vladimír Sklenář, DrSc.
National Centre for Biomolecular Research - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Vladimír Sklenář, DrSc.
- Thu 16:00–17:50 B09/316
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 19 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to make individual presentations describing project progress.
- The actual program is changed for every periods and is based on lectures of PhD students and invited experts.
- VOET, Donald and Judith G. VOET. Biochemistry. 3rd ed. Hoboken: John Wiley & Sons, 2004. xv, 1591. ISBN 0471392235. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures, presentations.
- Assessment methods
- Active attendance required.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses