PřF:CD301 Field seminar III - Course Information
CD301 Field seminar IIIFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Miloš Černík, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jakub Hofman, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jaroslav Jonas, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Viktor Kanický, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jiří Pinkas, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Jan Preisler, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Šimek, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Mojmír Šob, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Pavel Kubáček, CSc.
Faculty of Science
- CD201 Field seminar II
Study of chemistry.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Macromolecular Chemistry (programme PřF, D-CH) (2)
- Course objectives
- In this seminar student familiarizes himself/herself with the research results of the other students, of the scientists at the Faculty and of invited guest scientists. Students also present the results of their research here.
- The seminar is devoted to present research topics followed at the Faculty in the field of chemistry.
- KOMENSKÝ, Jan Amos. Schola ludus (Přít.) : De studii pansophici impedimentis ; Laborum scholasticorum in illustri patakino gymnasio continuatio ; Vydání spisu Fortiova a Erasmova ; Fortius redivivus ; Praecepta morum ; Leges scholae bene ordinatae ; Schola ludus ; Coronis. info
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Pro informace o předmětu kontaktujte garanty jednotlivých oborů.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses