PřF:Bi0323 Exp. Plant Biology - Seminar - Course Information
Bi0323 Experimental Plant Biology - SeminarFaculty of Science
Autumn 2011 - acreditation
The information about the term Autumn 2011 - acreditation is not made public
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. Ing. Miloš Barták, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Josef Hájek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Peter Váczi, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Hana Cempírková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- prof. Ing. Miloš Barták, CSc.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Naděžda Bílá
- Student interest in experimantal plant biology : The course is given in English
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- General Biology (programme PřF, N-BI, specialization Plant Physiology)
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course a student will be able to talk about recent trends in Plant Biology in English
- Plants: (1) growing the plant material (2) handling of the plant before my experiment (3) modern methods of experimental work I (4) modern methods of experimental work II (5) modern methods of experimental work III (6) modern methods of experimental work IV (7) modern methods of experimental work in (8) modern methods of experimental work VI (9) evaluation of experimental data (10) multi-disciplinary (11) modern trends (12) Student Colloquium
- Oxford Dictionary of Plant Sciences
- Teaching methods
- Interactive problem-oriented teaching
- Assessment methods
- Continuous assessment of students by active participation in the lessons. Final test.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.