PřF:ZX602 Reconstruction climate - Course Information
ZX602 Reconstruction of the past climate and environmental changes from different proxy dataFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 4/0/0. 4 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. Mgr. Daniel Nývlt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jarmila Burianová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Rudolf Brázdil, DrSc.
Department of Geography - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Mgr. Jarmila Burianová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Geography - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 10 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/10, only registered: 0/10
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: reading course.
General note: pouze pro zahraniční studenty (Erasmus plus).