PřF:C5014 Bachelor thesis - Course Information
C5014 Bachelor thesis from biochemistryFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/5. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Oldřich Janiczek, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. MUDr. Milan Brázdil, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- prof. RNDr. Zdeněk Glatz, CSc.
Department of Biochemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Oldřich Janiczek, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Biochemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- KREDITY_MIN ( 90 ) && ( C3580 Biochemistry || C4182 Biochemistry II ) && ! NOWANY ( C6000 Independent project )
Theoretical knowledge and practical skills necessary for carring out the tasks of the bachelor thesis.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to prepare students for the elaboration of the bachelor thesis meeting all the requirements.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able to work with scientific literature, suggest experimental design and independently conduct experiments and present the results and conclusions of experimental scientific work by written or oral form.
- Individual consultations during the work on the bachelor thesis.
- VOET, Donald and Judith G. VOET. Biochemistry. 3rd ed. Hoboken, N.J.: John Wiley & Sons, 2004. xv, 1591. ISBN 0471417610. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual work of students under supervision. Study of scientific literature, experimental work in the laboratory, consultation with supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for achievements in preparing the thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2018/C5014