PřF:C9950 Seminar FGP - Course Information
C9950 Seminar of the Dept. Functional Genomics and ProteomicsFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Fajkus, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Jan Hejátko, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Zbyněk Zdráhal, Dr. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Lenka Fajkusová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Martina Dvořáčková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Helene Robert Boisivon, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Vanesa Beatriz Tognetti, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Karel Říha, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Tomasz Nodzynski, B.A., M.Sc., Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Fajkus, CSc.
National Centre for Biomolecular Research - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Jiří Fajkus, CSc.
Supplier department: National Centre for Biomolecular Research - Faculty of Science
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- C9950/01: Mon 17. 9. to Fri 14. 12. Mon 9:00–10:50 A11/205
C9950/02: Mon 17. 9. to Fri 14. 12. Mon 13:00–14:50 A2-211
C9950/03: Mon 17. 9. to Fri 14. 12. Mon 9:00–10:50 A26-222, H. Robert Boisivon
- The necessity is an enrollment into one of the seminar groups (01- "Fajkus" group and students from groups whose supervisors do not create their own seminar group officially, 02 - "Hejatko", 03 - "Helene Robert-Boisivon", 04 - "Tomasz Nodzynski"), depending on the "laboratory classification". The seminar is being taught in English. The matter of the seminar are presentations of results of scientific work performed by employees and students, namely of the Ph.D. students in the field of Genomics and Proteomics.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Main objectives of the course:
To learn how to present own resultsand how to critically discuss scientific results
To obtain overview on research profile of the Department.
- Presentation of bachelor works according to schedule
- Presentation of diploma works according to schedule
- Presentation of dissertation theses according to schedule
- Presentations of research workers according to schedule
- Pre-conference presentations
- Reports from scientific conferences
- ZDRÁHAL, Zbyněk and Jiří FAJKUS. Hmotnostní spektrometrie a proteomika (Mass spectrometry and proteomics). Klin. Biochem. Metab., Praha: Česká lékařská společnost J.Ev.Purkyně, 2007, 15/36, No 3, p. 132-137. ISSN 1210-7921. info
- SÝKOROVÁ, Eva, Andrew Rowland LEITCH and Jiří FAJKUS. Asparagales telomerases which synthesize the human type of telomeres. Plant Molecular Biology, Dordrecht: Springer, 2006, vol. 60, jaro, p. 633-646. ISSN 0167-4412. info
- SÝKOROVÁ, Eva, K.Y. LIM, Zuzana KUNICKÁ, M.W. CHASE, M.D. BENNETT, Jiří FAJKUS and A.R. LEITCH. Telomere variability in the monocotyledonous plant order Asparagales. PROCEEDINGS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF LONDON SERIES B-BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES, London: ROYAL SOC LONDON, 2003, Neuveden, No 270, p. 1893-1904. ISSN 0962-8452. info
- Teaching methods
- Teaching of the presentations of own results and the ability to defend them in front of the other participants of the course.
- Assessment methods
- Seminar is concluded with credit based on participation in seminars (min.80%) and presentations given in seminars (min. 1 per term).
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.