PřF:FB041 Sem. on plasma deposition - Course Information
FB041 Seminar on plasma deposition and material characterizationFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Lenka Zajíčková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Mirko Černák, CSc.
Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Lenka Zajíčková, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course, the student will be able to:
use information about scientific conferences related to plasma processing and material science for a selection of the best option to present his/her research;
write research paper with correct structure;
critically assess a quality of research papers related to plasma processing and material science;
write referee's report on a research paper;
present in clear structure his/her work.
- The seminar is based on the discussion of following topics:
- - past scientific conferences related to plasma processing and material science;
- - student's research and the way of its presentation;
- - structure and form of research papers;
- - critical assessment of research papers related to plasma processing and material science;
- - structure and form of referee's reports on research papers.
- recommended literature
- LIEBERMAN, M. A. and Allan J. LICHTENBERG. Principles of plasma discharges and materials processing. 2nd ed. Hoboken, N.J.: John Wiley & Sons, 2005. xxxv, 757. ISBN 0471720011. info
- Teaching methods
- The seminar is based on active participation of students in the discussion of the topics. Students prepare presentations of their own research, presentations of the conferences that they participated, presentation of referee's reports on research papers etc.
- Assessment methods
- The credits will be recognized if the student attended regularly the seminar and actively participated by some type of his/her presentation.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.