PřF:S2005 Biomol. interactions -practice - Course Information
S2005 Methods for characterization of biomolecular interactions – classical versus modern, practiceFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 1 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Jitka Holková (lecturer)
Mgr. Josef Houser, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jan Komárek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Michaela Wimmerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- prof. RNDr. Michaela Wimmerová, Ph.D.
National Centre for Biomolecular Research - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: National Centre for Biomolecular Research - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- SOUHLAS && NOW ( S2004 Biomolecular interactions )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 10 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 9/10, only registered: 0/10, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/10
- Course objectives
- The students will gain a practical experience with the various techniques oriented on the study of biomolecular interactions.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students should be able to prepare the samples properly, set-up the experiments and analyze the data from various biophysical techniques.
- 1. Isothermal titration calorimetry (ITC) 2. Analytical ultracentrifugation (AUC). 3. Microscale thermophoresis (MST).
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- in-term assessment
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
General note: in block, September 4-6, 2018.