PřF:GD511 PhD thesis 1 - Course Information
GD511 PhD thesis 1Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
Taught partially online.
- doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Losos, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Losos, CSc.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Losos, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- NOW ( GD101 PhD seminar ) && ( (!( PROGRAM ( B - GE )|| PROGRAM ( N - GE )|| PROGRAM ( D - GE4 )|| PROGRAM ( D - GE )|| PROGRAM ( C - CV ))) || ( NOW ( G0101 Occupational healt and safety )&& NOW ( C7777 Handling chemicals )))
Active state of doctoral study.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 24 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Intensive and versatile work on the dissertation topic in the given semester.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course the student will fulfill the tasks stipulated by the individual study plan in the field of work on the topic of the dissertation thesis.
- Continuous separate fulfillment of the specific tasks set, established by the supervisor, in the processing of dissertation thesis topic.
- Teaching methods
- Individual work on dissertation topic, regular consultations with supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- A credit given by a supervisor for completing the tasks of the annual individual study plan in solving the dissertation topic.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses