PřF:MADPU Diploma Thesis 4,teaching - Course Information
MADPU Diploma Thesis 4,teachingFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 9 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Jan Vondra, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Radan Kučera, DSc.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- M9501 Diploma Thesis 3 || M9DPU Diploma Thesis 3, teaching || M9720 Diploma Thesis 3 (DG)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Informatics (programme FI, N-MA)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Mathematics (programme PřF, N-EB)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Mathematics (programme PřF, N-FY)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Mathematics (programme PřF, N-CH)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Mathematics (programme PřF, N-MA)
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements.
- Learning outcomes
- Completion of this course (and subsequent courses) will ensure that the student submits the thesis agreed by the supervisor.
- Written diploma thesis. The content and form is given by the supervisor of the diploma thesis
- Literatura použitá v diplomové práci / Literature used in diploma theses
- LOMTATIDZE, Lenka and Roman PLCH. Sázíme v LaTeXu diplomovou práci z matematiky. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2003. 122 s. ISBN 8021032286. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual work on diploma thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Presentation of results
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2020/MADPU