PřF:XS220 Reflective seminar - Course Information
XS220 Reflective seminarFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Marek Boček (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Bohumíra Lazarová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Hana Tesák Vrtala (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Bohumíra Lazarová, Ph.D.
Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Faculty of Science
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- XS220/01: Wed 14:00–15:50 J4, H. Tesák Vrtala
XS220/02: Wed 14:00–15:50 J4, H. Tesák Vrtala
XS220/03: Mon 15:00–16:50 J4, M. Boček
XS220/04: Mon 15:00–16:50 J4, M. Boček
- NOW ( XS090 Initial teacher training )
Students regularly attend their teaching practice and they choose such a seminar group that corresponds with the time of their practice.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 30 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Students will be able to observe, analyze and reflect various key aspects of class interaction. Futhermore, they will be able to invent alternative strategies for specific situations in school environment.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course students will be able to:
- observe and analyze various class situations
- reflect observed classes
- think critically about class communication
- reflect on events from their practice
- The content of lessons will stem Self-assesment tool but also from student's needs.
- Topics to be covered:
- Creating suitable learning conditions (e.g. building a safe learning environment, communication in class, effective using of classroom time)
- Support of learning (e.g. providing learning content and its methods)
- Feedback and assessment
- GARDNER, Howard. Frames of mind : the theory of multiple intelligences. New York: BasicBooks, 1983. xxxii, 440. ISBN 0-465-02508-0. info
- Teaching methods
- group and individal reflection, discussion
- Assessment methods
- 4 records in a reflective diary
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.