PřF:C2500 General Chemistry-lab.course - Course Information
C2500 General Chemistry - laboratory courseFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/5/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: graded credit.
- Mgr. Michal Janča, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jiří Příhoda, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Josef Novosad, CSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Chemistry (programme PřF, M-SS)
- Basic laboratory work (filtration, crystallization, precipitation, distillation, rectification, sublimation, volumetric methods) as well as determination of physicochemical constants of compounds are exercised.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Vyučují učitelé anorganické chemie.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses