PřF:C8140 Bioenergetics - Course Information
C8140 BioenergeticsFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. RNDr. Igor Kučera, DrSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Igor Kučera, DrSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Igor Kučera, DrSc.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 18 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- An advanced lecture. Energy conservation in living organisms - overview and thermodynamics. Stucture and function of membrane enzymes. Electron transport in respiratory chains and during photosynthesis. Evolution of bioenergetic processes. Bioenergetics and ecology.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses