PřF:C6190 Adv.lab.course inorg.chemistry - Course Information
C6190 Advanced laboratory course of inorganic chemistry.Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/6/0. 7 credit(s). Type of Completion: graded credit.
- RNDr. Milan Alberti, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Josef Novosad, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jiří Pinkas, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jiří Příhoda, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Miloš Černík, CSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The course covers a set of thoroughly choosed experiments that enable to demonstrate the majority of the important laboratory techniques in the context of some interesting chemical problems. In this way rational approaches to the common operations involved in the synthesis, separation and characterization of different, mainly air-sensitive compounds may be exercized.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Vyučují učitelé katedry anorganické chemie.