PřF:C8160 Enzymology - Course Information
C8160 EnzymologyFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: zk (examination). Other types of completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. RNDr. Igor Kučera, DrSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Igor Kučera, DrSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- C4182 Biochemistry II || C3580 Biochemistry
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 20 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- An advanced lecture. Enzyme nomenclature. Measurement of enzyme activity. Isolation and storage of enzymes. Mechanisms of enzyme catalysis. Enzyme kinetics. The effect of temperature, pH and inhibitors. Techniques of enzyme immobilization. Use of enzymes in biotechnology and biochemical analyses.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses