PřF:Bi0573 Microbiology dipl. thesis - IV - Course Information
Bi0573 Microbiology diploma thesis - IVFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/16/0. 16 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- vedoucí diplomové práce (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Danuška Horáková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Zdeněk Hubálek, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Miroslav Němec, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Bohuslav Rittich, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Ivo Sedláček, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Alena Španová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Ludmila Tvrzová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Monika Vítězová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. MUDr. Miroslav Votava, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- prof. RNDr. Zdeněk Hubálek, DrSc.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Bi0626 Microbiological Seminar VI.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- General Biology (programme PřF, M-BI, specialization Microbiology)
- Course objectives
- The students elaborate their diploma works in the field of microbiology under guidance of supervisors. The topic of diploma work is proposed by supervisor and authorized by the department. The students present regulary their results at the department's seminars.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.