PřF:GC351 Geochemistry of water-rock-atm - Course Information
GC351 Geochemistry of water-rock-atmosphere interactionsFaculty of Science
Spring 2008 - for the purpose of the accreditation
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0. 1 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Recommended Type of Completion: z (credit). Other types of completion: zk (examination), graded credit.
- doc. RNDr. Josef Zeman, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Rostislav Melichar, Dr.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Běla Hrbková
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 14 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught once in two years.
Information on the per-term frequency of the course: Výuka bude probíhat v jarním semestru 2007/2008.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (Spring 2008 - for the purpose of the accreditation, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2008-forthepurposeoftheaccreditation/GC351