PřF:GC351 Geochemistry of water-rock-atm - Course Information
GC351 Geochemistry of water-rock-atmosphere interactionsFaculty of Science
spring 2012 - acreditation
The information about the term spring 2012 - acreditation is not made public
- Extent and Intensity
- 3/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. RNDr. Josef Zeman, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Rostislav Melichar, Dr.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr.
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- G7501 Physical geochemistry
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 80 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/80, only registered: 0/80
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 16 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught once in two years.
Information on the per-term frequency of the course: Bude otevřeno v jarním semestru 2011/2012.
The course is taught: every week.