PřF:Bi8842 Diploma thesis anim. phys. II. - Course Information
Bi8842 Diploma thesis from animal physiology II.Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/5/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- vedoucí diplomové práce (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Vítězslav Bryja, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Milan Číž, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Petr Dubový, CSc. (seminar tutor)
MVDr. Mgr. Monika Dušková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Ing. Petr Dvořák, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jiřina Hofmanová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Pavel Hyršl, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Alois Kozubík, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Pavel Krejčí, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Lukáš Kubala, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Antonín Lojek, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jiřina Medalová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jiří Pacherník, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Vladimír Ptáček, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Vladimír Šimek, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Martin Vácha, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jan Vondráček, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Alena Žákovská, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Alois Kozubík, CSc.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ( NOW ( Bi8604 Animal Physiology Seminar II. ) || Bi8604 Animal Physiology Seminar II. ) && Bi6082 Bakalářská státní závěrečná zkouška z Obecné biologie
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Principal aim is to improve student’s skills in library research, reviewing the literature and namely in summarizing results of her/his own experimental work. Diploma thesis is elaborated as experimental work based on given topic. Student is exposed to certain experimental/scientific topic or problem and the work must include: -review of representative literature in field of interest -definition of testable scientific hypothesis and its formalization, -proposal of proper experimental design and realization of adequate experiments. -results processing and formulation of conclusions supported by reasonable discussion based on international literature
- Diploma thesis must be result of student’s individual work, processed according to guidance of supervisor and according to general principles reported in official web sites of the department.
- Selection of items corresponding with the topic of bachelor thesis
- ŠESTÁK, Zdeněk. Jak psát a přednášet o vědě. Illustrated by Hana Kymrová. Vyd. 1. Praha: Academia, 1999. 204 s. ISBN 8020007555. info
- Assessment methods
- Personal consultancy given by thesis supervisor, study of scientific literature corresponding with the master degree, designing and elaboration of the thesis. Final evaluation is based on open defence of the thesis, with given referee(s) or opponent(s).
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.