PřF:Bi8842 Diploma thesis anim. phys. II - Course Information
Bi8842 Diploma thesis from animal physiology IIFaculty of Science
spring 2012 - acreditation
The information about the term spring 2012 - acreditation is not made public
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/5/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- vedoucí diplomové práce (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Vítězslav Bryja, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Milan Číž, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Petr Dubový, CSc. (seminar tutor)
MVDr. Mgr. Monika Dušková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Ing. Petr Dvořák, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jiřina Hofmanová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Pavel Hyršl, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Alois Kozubík, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Pavel Krejčí, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Lukáš Kubala, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Antonín Lojek, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Miloš Macholán, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jiřina Medalová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. MUDr. Jaroslav Michálek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jiří Pacherník, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Vladimír Ptáček, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Vladimír Šimek, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Martin Vácha, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jan Vondráček, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Alena Žákovská, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Alois Kozubík, CSc.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ( NOW ( Bi8604 Animal Physiology Seminar II ) || Bi8604 Animal Physiology Seminar II ) && Bi6082 Bc. state exam
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- General Biology (programme PřF, N-BI, specialization Physiology of Animals)
- Course objectives
- After the succesfull completion of the course, students should be: - able to submit the Master thesis agreed by the supervisor and meeting all the requirements - prepared for a successful defense of the thesis, which is a part of the final state exam. - work with scientific literature - able to arrange, analyze, compile, summarize, evaluate,reproduce and discuss scientific information - analyse given problem and suggest solutions - suggest experimental design and conduct experiments independently - utilise theoretical knowledge in experimental work - analyse the results using statistical methods - formulate own conclusions and discuss them with literature - present the results and conclusions of experimental or theoretical scientific work by written or oral forms - contribute to research in particular field
- Diploma thesis must be result of student’s individual work, processed according to guidance of supervisor and according to general principles reported in official web sites of the department.
- Selection of items corresponding with the topic of bachelor thesis
- ŠESTÁK, Zdeněk. Jak psát a přednášet o vědě. Illustrated by Hana Kymrová. Vyd. 1. Praha: Academia, 1999. 204 s. ISBN 8020007555. info
- Teaching methods
- Personal consultancy given by thesis supervisor, study of scientific literature corresponding with the master degree, designing and elaboration of the thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Final evaluation is based on open defence of the thesis, with given referee(s) or opponent(s).
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.