PřF:C3700 Quality in analytical laborato - Course Information
C3700 Quality in analytical laboratoryFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/2/0. 3 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- RNDr. Marta Farková, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Marta Farková, CSc.
Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Wed 7:00–7:50 B09/316
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
C3700/02: Fri 12:00–13:50 IC1, M. Farková
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to inform students about the possibilities of quality presentation, its monitoring and control.
- 1. basics of statistics 2. hypothesis testing, ANOVA 3. principles of correct measurement 4. chemical metrology 5. calibration 6. reference materials 7. validation of analytical methods 8. sampling 9. uncertainties 10. traceability in chemical measurements 11. quality and its control 12. regulation diagrams 13. internal laboratory control, collaborative testing
- SUCHÁNEK, Miroslav, Zbyněk PLZÁK, Pavel ŠUBRT and Ivan KORUNA. KVALIMETRIE 7. Validace analytických metod. Praha: EURACHEM-ČR, 1997. 137 pp. ISBN 80-901868-2-3. info
- Assessment methods
- Type of education: lectures, class discussion, the practical exercises are solved on PC. Type of exam: written and oral exam, individual work
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
Course is no more offered.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses