PřF:C3700 Quality in analytical laborato - Course Information
C3700 Quality in analytical laboratoryFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/2/0. 3 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- RNDr. Marta Farková, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Přemysl Lubal, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Přemysl Lubal, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The aim of this course is to acquaint students with chemical metrology, validation of analytical methods, sampling and quality control. Students will also learn how to perform methods of calibration.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course student will know principles of correct measurement; methods of calibration; will have knowledge in reference materials; in validation of analytical methods; in sampling; in control charts; in internal laboratory control and interlaboratory tests.
- 1. mathematical and statistical software 2. chemical metrology 3. traceability in chemical measurements 4. calibration 5. reference materials 6. validation of analytical methods 7. sampling 8. quality and its control 9. control charts 10. internal laboratory control, interlaboratory testing
- SUCHÁNEK, Miroslav, Zbyněk PLZÁK, Pavel ŠUBRT and Ivan KORUNA. KVALIMETRIE 7. Validace analytických metod. Praha: EURACHEM-ČR, 1997. 137 pp. ISBN 80-901868-2-3. info
- Teaching methods
- Type of education: lectures, class discussion, the practical exercises are solved on PC
- Assessment methods
- Type of exam: written and oral exam, individual work. 80% of correct answers is needed to pass.
- Language of instruction
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2021/C3700