PřF:FA462 Diploma Thesis Seminar - Course Information
FA462 Diploma Thesis SeminarFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Eduard Schmidt, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- prof. RNDr. Michal Lenc, Ph.D.
Department of Condensed Matter Physics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Eduard Schmidt, CSc.
- Wed 9:00–10:50 Fs1,01017
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Reports about diploma thesis. Excursion on experimental laboratories. The objective of the workshop is to give the opportunity to appear before the students with a comprehensive explanation on the thesis and stand in the debate. Duties are to prepare the report with using a computer and data projector. The purpose of the visit is to meet with an interesting physical technique used physical and non physical laboratories.
- Theme papers are the same as thesis topics. Experimental technology: nuclear magnetic resonance, liquid and gas chromatography, experimental technology of biophysical laboratory, special spectroscopy, advanced optical laboratories.
- Literatura je totožná s uvedenou v diplomové práci.
- The literature is for each student same as in her/his diploma thesis.
- HALLIDAY, David, Robert RESNICK and Jearl WALKER. Fyzika : vysokoškolská učebnice obecné fyziky. Edited by Petr Dub, Translated by Jana Musilová - Jan Obdržálek. Vyd. 1. V Brně: Vysoké učení technické, 2000. xvi, 328. ISBN 8071962147. info
- Assessment methods
- Presentation of each student. Discussion on each paper. Visit scientific laboratory, introduction of expert in the field.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.