PřF:CA220 Seminar II - Course Information
CA220 Seminar IIFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Ing. Martin Mandl, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Zdeněk Glatz, CSc.
Department of Biochemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Thu 12:00–13:50 C05/114
- NOW ( CA340 Diploma Thesis IV (BC) )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to report on their thesis results and react to remarks of reviewers.
- Student e-reports on the thesis results, including a request of their discussion.
- VOET, Donald and Judith G. VOET. Biochemie. Translated by Arnošt Kotyk. 1. vyd. Praha: Victoria Publishing, 1995. S. II-XIV,. ISBN 80-85605-44-9. info
- Teaching methods
- Student presentations on thesis results, overall discussions on the thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Seminar with reports.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.