PřF:Bi8604 Animal Physiology Seminar II - Course Information
Bi8604 Animal Physiology Seminar IIFaculty of Science
spring 2012 - acreditation
The information about the term spring 2012 - acreditation is not made public
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Alena Žákovská, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- doc. RNDr. Alena Žákovská, Ph.D.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Vladimír Šimek, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Bi7603 Animal Exp. Biol. Seminar I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to: understand and explain principles of scientific communication in physiology and immunology; work with information on the principles of scientific communication in physiology and immunology ; create discussioning of problems of another's work ; make reasoned decisions about synoptic presentation and defence of one's own work;
- The programm of the seminary differs each semestr. Presentations of undergraduate or postgraduate students represent the majority of the program, about 30% is covered by invited experts from out of the department.
- Respective literature is assigned in the course of the seminar.
- ŠESTÁK, Zdeněk. Jak psát a přednášet o vědě. Illustrated by Hana Kymrová. Vyd. 1. Praha: Academia, 1999. 204 s. ISBN 8020007555. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual presentations or bachelor or diploma theses of individual students presented once a year as well as active participation of some external professor or other specialists from other faculties or institutes; presentations also from foreign guests.
- Assessment methods
- Regular weekly seminars. Individual presentations or bachelor or diploma theses as well as active participation and at least 80% presence are required.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses