PřF:C6205 Special biochemical methods - Course Information
C6205 Special biochemical methodsFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/6. 8 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: graded credit. Other types of completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Zdeněk Glatz, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Zdeněk Glatz, CSc.
Department of Biochemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Biochemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- C9300 Diploma Work I (BC)
Diploma thesis .
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Main objectives can be summarized as methodical and research problem different from diploma thesis.
- Methodic and research problem different from diploma thesis.
- Teaching methods
- Individual research project different form diploma thesis under seprevising of the head of respective laboratory.
- Assessment methods
- The students spend some time in the laboratory of their colleague. They will write final research report that will be signed by the head of respective laboratory.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.