PřF:GD101 PhD seminar - Course Information
GD101 PhD seminarFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Kalvoda, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Milan Novák, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Josef Zeman, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Rostislav Melichar, Dr.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Losos, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 200 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 14/200, only registered: 0/200
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Main objective is prezentation of data to PhD thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Succesful presentation, compulsary attendance.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses