PřF:Bi4011 Team Project - Course Information
Bi4011 Team Project of the Mathematical BiologyFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/3. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Ladislav Dušek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. Danka Haruštiaková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. Jiří Jarkovský, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Kateřina Fröhlich (assistant)
Mgr. Renata Chloupková (assistant)
Mgr. Ondřej Ngo (assistant)
Mgr. Michaela Zapletalová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Ladislav Dušek, Ph.D.
RECETOX - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: RNDr. Jiří Jarkovský, Ph.D.
Supplier department: RECETOX - Faculty of Science
- Thu 12:00–14:50 F01B1/709
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The goal of the course is the training of scientific cooperation on selected task. At the end of the course the students team prepares the report on this task.
- The students tasks on data analysis will be selected from the following fields: - cardiology - oncology - epidemiology - clinical trials - biodiversity - dose-response studies - genetics and microarrays - experimental design
- Teaching methods
- Discussion on selected tasks, presentation of tasks results.
- Assessment methods
- Review of reports on students tasks.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.