PřF:Bi6691 Botanical excursion abroad - Course Information
Bi6691 Botanical excursion abroadFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Vít Grulich, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Milan Chytrý, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- doc. RNDr. Vít Grulich, CSc.
Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Vít Grulich, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ( Bi2160 Field botanical excursion || B2160 Field course of system. botany || Bi2130 Field course of system. botany || B2130 Field course of system. botany || B4230 Field course of botany I. || Bi2230 Field course of botany || B2230 Field course of botany I. )&&( SOUHLAS )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- One-week bus excursion visits some region of Europe, where the students learn main plant species and vegetation types, including their phytogeographical and ecological relationships.
- 1. Pre-excursion oral presentation and written compilation on physical geography, flora, vegetation and nature conservation of the areas to be visited.
- 2. The excursion will take place on 15-23 June 2019. This year we will visit the Republic of Macedonia. We will visit these sites:
- Fruška Gora National Park (in Serbia near Novi Sad)
- Matka Canyon near Skopje
- Šar Planina Mts: Popova Šapka, Titov vrh
- Mavrovo National Park
- Lake Ohrid
- Galičica National Park
- Lake Prespa
- Pelister National Park
- Steppes in the Vardar valley
- ELLENBERG, Heinz. Vegetation Mitteleuropas mit den Alpen in ökologischer, dynamisher und historischer Sicht. 5. veränd. und verb. Aufl. Stuttgart: Verlag Eugen Ulmer, 1996. 1095 s. ISBN 3-8001-2696-6. info
- Teaching methods
- Oral presentations and field excursion.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are given for a presentation on flora, vegetation, physical geography or nature conservation of the excursion area, compilation of a written report based on this presentation and participation in the field excursion.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 7D.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2019/Bi6691