PřF:FSB08 State exam. Bc,Ph. & Nano - Course Information
FSB08 State examination Bc, NanotechnologyFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. Type of Completion: -.
- Mgr. Michael Krbek, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Mirko Černák, CSc.
Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Nanotechnology - Applied Physics (programme PřF, B-AF)
- Course objectives
- The primary aim is to examine the knowledge of students.
- Learning outcomes
- The state examination completes the Bc. study.
- Written exam, defence of the Bc. thesis, oral examination.
- Uvádí se v seznamu srovnávací literatury.
- Teaching methods
- Written and oral examination.
- Assessment methods
- The final grade is determined by the committee.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.