PřF:G9021k Diploma Thesis Seminar III - Course Information
G9021k Diploma Thesis Seminar IIIFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Kalvoda, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Tomáš Kuchovský, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Losos, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Kalvoda, CSc.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr.
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- Fri 22. 4. 9:00–12:00 G2,02003
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- G0221 assignment of diploma thesis && ( G9041 Diploma Thesis III || NOW ( G9041 Diploma Thesis III )) && ( G8021 Diploma Thesis Seminar II || G8021k Diploma Thesis Seminar II ) && ( NOW ( JA002 Advanced Examination in English for Specific Purposes - Science )|| JA002 Advanced Examination in English for Specific Purposes - Science || NOW ( JF002 Examination in Advanced French for Specific Purposes - Science )|| JF002 Examination in Advanced French for Specific Purposes - Science || NOW ( JN002 Advanced German for scientists - exam )|| JN002 Advanced German for scientists - exam || NOW ( JR002 Russian for Spec. Purposes-B2 )|| JR002 Russian for Spec. Purposes-B2 || NOW ( JS002 Advanced Exam in Spanish for Specific Purposes )|| JS002 Advanced Exam in Spanish for Specific Purposes )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course is devoted for students of the geology and students of the teacher study of biology and geography with a geological diploma thesis. It follows the goal to present methods, results of the thesis and an ability to discuss about them.
- Learning outcomes
- Lecture given by the student at a seminar. The student will present progress of his/her investigation related to diploma thesis in an oral presentation form.
- Methods. Preliminary results. Discussion.
- Teaching methods
- Presentation of results of diploma thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Teaching methods: oral presentation, class activity Credits are granted based on attendance, activity, oral presentation and diploma thesis results. In the case of a crisis pandemic situation, the course will be completed in the autumn semester of 2020 by distance form.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses