FF:MVK_14 Marketing comunication I. - Course Information
MVK_14 Marketing comunication I.Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Simona Juračková, Ph.D. (lecturer), Mgr. Viktor Pantůček, Ph.D. (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Viktor Pantůček, Ph.D.
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Jan Karafiát
Supplier department: Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- each even Thursday 12:00–15:40 N41
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 50 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 50/50, only registered: 1/50, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 1/50
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to understand and explain specifikation of arts marketing. Special attention is paid to museum field.
- museum - what is it?
- marketing vs. arts marketing, marketing strategy and position of marketing at cultural institution
- process of communication, terms
- logotype and corporate identity, branding
- institutional identity, image development
- media relations, PR and media parthnerships
- visitors, main target groups and their needs
- required literature
- KESNER, Ladislav. Marketing a management muzeí a památek. Praha: Grada, 2005. 304 pp. ISBN 80-247-1104-4. info
- recommended literature
- KOTLER, Neil G., Philip KOTLER and Wendy I. KOTLER. Museum marketing and strategy : designing missions, building audiences, generating revenue and resources. 2nd ed. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2008. xxx, 511. ISBN 9780787996918. info
- KOTLER, Philip and Alan R. ANDREASEN. Strategic marketing for nonprofit organizations. 5. ed. New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, 1996. vii, 632 s. ISBN 0-13-232547-0. info
- not specified
- Marketing management (Orig.) : Marketing & management : Marketing management : analýza, plánování, realizace a kontrola [Victoria Publishing, 1992] : Marketing management : analýza, plánování, realizace a kontrola [Victoria Publishing, 1995]. info
- GUMMESSON, Evert. Total relationship marketing : from the 4Ps-- product, price, promotion, place-- of traditional marketing management to the 30Rs-- the thirty relationships- of the new marketing paradigm. Oxford: Butterworth-Heinemann, 1999. xiii, 281. ISBN 075064463X. info
- Teaching methods
- lectures, discussion, homeworks
- Assessment methods
- 3 short semester papers. Requirement for successful completion is to get at least 200 points out of 300 possible
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/MVK_14