PV202 Knowledge and Information Robots LaboratoryFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/2. 2 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: k (colloquium). Other types of completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Zdenko Staníček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Filip Procházka, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Václav Matyáš, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Department of Computer Systems and Communications - Faculty of Informatics
- Tue 16:00–17:50 B410
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- PB114 Data Modelling I && SOUHLAS
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/20, only registered: 0/20, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/20
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 37 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.