LF:VLPX061t Vacational Training - Course Information
VLPX061t Vacational Training in Primary CareFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Tereza Bednaříková (assistant)
Anna Horáková (assistant)
Mgr. Jana Šlancarová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Hana Matějovská Kubešová, CSc.
Department of Internal Medicine, Geriatrics and Practical Medicine - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno - Adult Age Medicine - Faculty of Medicine
Supplier department: Department of Internal Medicine, Geriatrics and Practical Medicine - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno - Adult Age Medicine - Faculty of Medicine
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ( VSPX042t Vacational Training 2y || VLPX042t Vacational Training 2y )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- This subject allows students the first contact with primary care on the ground of their new konwledge of theoretical and preclinical subjects and to obtain the overview of the performance of primary care.
- GP office, performance of primary care
- First contact with the patient at GP office
- Home visit of the patient
- Education of the patient in primary care
- Contact with relatives of the patient
- Emergencies at GP office
- SEIFERT, Bohumil. Primární péče. Praktické lékařství : výukový text pro studenty magisterského studia lékařství. 1. vyd. Praha: Karolinum, 2004. 156 s. ISBN 8024608839. info
- Teaching methods
- practical training at clinics
- Assessment methods
- one week stay, credit
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: jeden týden v průběhu prázdnin.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 30.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses