LF:VLPX061t Vacational Training - Course Information
VLPX061t Vacational Training in Primary CareFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- MUDr. Emmanuela Fernandová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Tereza Bednaříková (assistant)
Anna Horáková (assistant)
Jitka Skládaná (assistant)
Mgr. Jana Šlancarová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- MUDr. Emmanuela Fernandová, Ph.D.
Department of Internal Medicine, Geriatrics and Practical Medicine - Joint workplaces with the University Hospital Brno - workplaces of the Bohunice and Mater. Hospital - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Jitka Skládaná
Supplier department: Department of Internal Medicine, Geriatrics and Practical Medicine - Joint workplaces with the University Hospital Brno - workplaces of the Bohunice and Mater. Hospital - Faculty of Medicine
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- VLPX042t Vacational Training 2y
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- General Medicine (programme LF, M-VL) (2)
- Course objectives
- This subject allows students the first contact with primary care on the ground of their new konwledge of theoretical and preclinical subjects and to obtain the overview of the performance of primary care.
- Learning outcomes
- Student knows the structure of GPs office and its functioning
Student is ready for first contact with the patients at the GPs office and in the family.
Student is able to educate the patient in primáry care
Student is ready to get in contact with patients relatives
Studen can manage acute situations at GPs office
- GP office, performance of primary care
- First contact with the patient at GP office
- Home visit of the patient
- Education of the patient in primary care
- Contact with relatives of the patient
- Emergencies at GP office
- SEIFERT, Bohumil, Václav BENEŠ and Svatopluk BÝMA. Všeobecné praktické lékařství. 2., dopl. a přeprac. vyd. Praha: Galén, 2013. xi, 673. ISBN 9788072629343. info
- SEIFERT, Bohumil. Primární péče. Praktické lékařství : výukový text pro studenty magisterského studia lékařství. 1. vyd. Praha: Karolinum, 2004. 156 s. ISBN 8024608839. info
- Teaching methods
- practical training at clinics
- Assessment methods
- one week stay, credit
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: jeden týden v průběhu prázdnin.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 30.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/med/spring2023/VLPX061t