LF:BHSP021s Basics of dent prosthetics - s - Course Information
BHSP021s Basics of dental prosthetics and prosthetic technology - seminarFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/3/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- MUDr. Sonia Bartáková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- MUDr. Sonia Bartáková, Ph.D.
Department of Pediatric Oncology - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno (paediatric medicine) - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Hana Novotná
- Thu 27. 2. to Fri 30. 5. Thu 7:30–10:00 KOM 410
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- BHNP011p Tools and mater.in dent.-lec. && BHNP011c Tools and mater. in dent. - pr && ZC011 Handling chemical substances
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Dental Hygienist (programme LF, B-SZ)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.