PdF:SPk020 Speech Therapy and Education o - Informace o předmětu
SPk020 Speech Therapy and Education of Individuals with Hearing ImpairmentPedagogická fakulta
- 0/0/1. 12 hodin. 2 kr. Ukončení: k.
- PhDr. Mgr. Petr Kopečný, Ph.D. (cvičící)
Mgr. Sandra Szewczyková (cvičící)
Mgr. Marína Štibrányiová (cvičící)
- PhDr. Mgr. Petr Kopečný, Ph.D.
Katedra speciální a inkluzivní pedagogiky - Pedagogická fakulta
Kontaktní osoba: PhDr. Mgr. Petr Kopečný, Ph.D.
Dodavatelské pracoviště: Katedra speciální a inkluzivní pedagogiky - Pedagogická fakulta
- A prerequisite is the orientation in the field of speech therapy and hearing impairment in the range of bachelor's degree, a good orientation in the education system, pupils with communication disorders and hearing impairments, including educational programs.
- Omezení zápisu do předmětu
- Předmět je určen pouze studentům mateřských oborů.
- Mateřské obory/plány
- předmět má 6 mateřských oborů, zobrazit
- Cíle předmětu
- After completing this course, student will be able to define the specifics of care for people with hearing impaired from birth to end of life. Student will deepen knowledge and will be able to understand the possibilities of diagnostics of hearing disabilities; student will be able to describe the specifics and conditions for the acquisition of the Czech language for the deaf people and will be able to describe aids for persons with hearing disabilities. Student will be able to characterize the possibility of early intervention and progress; student will be able to describe the structure of comprehensive care for people with hearing disabilities; education System; employment opportunities; It will also be acquainted with the different visual-motor communication systems; will know the possibilities of translation for the people with hearing disabilities. Students will continue to focus on the care of people with dual sensory disability, including the possibility of communication. Student also acquires theoretical knowledge from the area of education of people with impaired communication ability, knowledge of terms of communication and impaired communication ability. Student will learn the specifics of speech ontogenesis, will acquire knowledge concerning the characteristics of communication skills depending on the type and form. Upon completion of the course the student will understand the issue of development of speech of pupils with impaired communication ability of the point of view language levels. Student will acquire basic skills in the education of persons within the system of education for people with impaired communication ability.
- Výstupy z učení
- After completing this course, student will be able to define the specifics of care for people with impaired communication ability and for people with hearing impaired from birth to end of life.
- • Education of pupils with hearing impairment: organization helping people with hearing impairment, hearing disorders, classification, prevention, individual speciality, history of care of people with hearing impairment, psychological peculiarities of people with hearing disabilities, principles and work methods, various ways of commmunication, language competences of the people with hearing impairment, technical aids, reeducation of hearing and speech of children and adults with hearing disorders, early intervention, specifics of work with people with hearing impairment and deaf people, educational proces of hearing impaired children, condition of integration, inclusion, employ of hearing impaired, sign language, interpreting, hearing impairment and additional handicap, special care of deafblind people.
- • Speech therapy, conception of domain „speech therapy“, role of the speech therapy in the science system, cooperation with another disciplines, speech therapeutist, system of providing speech therapy providing in the Czech Republic, legislation.
- • Verbal, nonverbal communication, communication process in the education of pupils with impaired communication ability.
- • Impaired communication ability, classification.
- • Child and pupil with impaired communication ability at different types of schools.
- • Speech ontogenesis, developmental stages and preverbal stages.
- • Psychological and social factors in the development of speech.
- • Linguistic levels.
- • Impaired development of speech and his reflection in the educational process.
- • Speech therapy for children with impaired development of speech, possibility of influencing the development of speech at school.
- • Approaches to development of pupils with different forms of impaired communication ability.
- • Approaches to development of language levels. Communicative competences.
- povinná literatura
- BOČKOVÁ, Barbora, Ilona BYTEŠNÍKOVÁ, Radka HORÁKOVÁ a Petr KOPEČNÝ. Options in speech therapy intervention from an early age to adulthood. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2016. 187 s. ISBN 978-80-210-8411-7. info
- doporučená literatura
- BARTOŇOVÁ, Miroslava, Marie VÍTKOVÁ, Ilona BYTEŠNÍKOVÁ, Lenka GAJZLEROVÁ, Dagmar OPATŘILOVÁ a Dana ZÁMEČNÍKOVÁ. Support Measures for Students with Special Education Needs in Mainstream Schools in the Czech Republic and Abroad. první. Brno: MU, 2017. 198 s. ISBN 978-80-210-8504-6. info
- Výukové metody
- consultations, discussions, homework, semestral paper
- Metody hodnocení
- final written test (it is necessary to successfully cope with 75 % correct answers), case study (person with hearing disability + person with impaired communication ability), oral exam
- Informace učitele
- According to the composition of the group of students will be discussion take place in Czech, English or German language.
- Další komentáře
- Předmět je vyučován každoročně.
Výuka probíhá blokově.