FF:IJ1A005 Practical Italian V - Course Information
IJ1A005 Practical Italian VFaculty of Arts
The course is not taught in Autumn 2020
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Patrizia Cremaschi (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Egle Mocciaro, Dottore di Ricerca
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- IJ1A004 Practical Italian IV || IJIA015 Practical Italian IV
Practical Italian III and IV.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The studies in the 3rd year immediately follow the program of the practical part of studies of the 2nd year. Attention is focused on deepening speech abilities and of practical and theoretical knowledge of Italian, and especially of writing on various stylistical levels. Output competence (CEF C1).
- Learning outcomes
- The student will learn to handle the several levels of language, with particular reference to syntax, both in its theoretical and practical features, above all connected to the linguistic use and variation. The student will also learn to summarize the information coming from different sources, to develop critical sense, to communicate effectively, to work in group, to develop ideas and develop projects.
- The course deals with some base notions regarding the linguistic norms. In a textual perspective sthe student will deepen some aspects of morphology and, in particular, of syntax. The students will analyse phrases, types of sentences, the sentence constituents, complex and compound clauses, subordinate clauses, functional sentences, the Italian word order, and other syntactic innovations recently occurring.
- recommended literature
- SERIANNI, Luca. Grammatica italiana : italiano comune e lingua letteraria. Edited by Alberto Castelvecchi. 1a edizione. Torino: UTET università, 1989. xii, 750. ISBN 9788860080578. info
- not specified
- SERIANNI, Luca. Prima lezione di grammatica. 1a ed. Roma: Laterza, 2006. 176 s. ISBN 9788842079194. info
- CIGNETTI, Luca and Simone FORNARA. Il piacere di scrivere : guida all'italiano del terzo millennio. Edited by Luca Serianni. Ia edizione. Roma: Carocci editore, 2014. 331 stran. ISBN 9788843073559. info
- DONATI, Caterina. La sintassi : regole e strutture. Bologna: Mulino, 2008. 250 s. ISBN 9788815125750. info
- LA FAUCI, Nunzio. Compendio di sintassi italiana. Bologna: Il Mulino, 2009. 238 stran. ISBN 9788815125798. info
- Teaching methods
- Lecture and practical activities: explanation of the basic notions and problems and their application on appropriate linguistic material. The student will be asked to produce several written texts.
- Assessment methods
- Written test and discussion on the research materials. The students who don't attend the courses have to set an alternative syllabus with the teacher.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/IJ1A005