FF:IJ1A004 Practical Italian IV - Course Information
IJ1A004 Practical Italian IVFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
Taught in person.
- Mgr. Valeria De Tommaso, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Egle Mocciaro, Dottore di Ricerca (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- Egle Mocciaro, Dottore di Ricerca
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Mon 10:00–11:40 G25, Thu 10:00–11:40 G25
- IJ1A003 Practical Italian III
Compulsory: successfuly passing written test in IJ1A003. Only students of the program of Italian Language and Literature of URJL MU can enrol for the course. Erasmus + Students cannot enrol for this course.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Italian Language and Literature (programme FF, B-IJ_) (3)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to prepare students to CEFR B2 level of language.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students will be able
to talk about past events;
to express opinions, feelings, douts, puzzlement, hopes;
to give instructions, orders and to encourage;
to understand and to use a few figures of speech;
to understand the connection among simple and compund tenses in italian texts;
to talk fluently.
- Stuctures: relative pronouns;
- all verb tenses (indicativo, congiuntivo and condizionale);
- imperative (formal);
- impersonal structures;
- direct and indirect pronouns, combined pronouns;
- subordinating conjunctions.
- Particular attention will be dedicated to textuality, above all coherence and cohesion.
- Students have to read the (Italian-Czech) bilingual simplified version of "Decameron" printed by Edika.
- required literature
- Matteo La Grassa, "L'italiano all'università", voi. 2, Edilingua 2011
- Dekameron B1/B2, Edika 2018.
- not specified
- BAHNÍKOVÁ, Alena, Hana BENEŠOVÁ and Ludmila EHRENBERGEROVÁ. Italština. 1. vyd. (ICK - Ráček). Velehrad: ICK - Ráček, 2000. 575 s. ISBN 8085266016. info
- DARDANO, Maurizio and Pietro TRIFONE. Grammatica italiana :con nozioni di linguistica. 3. ed. Bologna: Zanichelli, 1999. xxxiii, 78. ISBN 88-08-09384-0. info
- Hamplová, Sylva. Mluvnice italštiny [Hamplová, 2004]. Praha : LEDA, 2004
- Teaching methods
- Class activities, grammar and reading/writing activities at home (also in ELF), conversation, comprehension, reading.
- Assessment methods
- Attendance is compulsory. ELF activities are compulsory up to the exam date (otherwise, student will not be allowed to take the exam). Assessment: Written and oral exam.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- IJIA028 Bachelor's State Exam
(IJIA015 || IJ1A004)
- IJ1A005 Practical Italian V
- IJ1A024 Italian Literature IV
- IJ1A054 Proficiency Test in Italian Language
IJ1A004 && (NOW(IJ1A005) || IJ1A005)
- IJ1B008 Seminar of Italian Language (B)
IJ1A004 || IJIA015 || IJ1B002
- IJ1B015 Journalism and Newspaper Reading
IJ1A002 && (!IJ1A004)
- IJ1B053 Syntax and Textuality
(IJIA015||IJ1A004) && !IJIA953 && !NOWANY(IJIA953)
- ROM2B105 Research Seminar - Guest Lecturers Series (A)
IJ1A004 || SJ1A004 || FJ1A004 || KJ1A004 || PO1A004 || IJ1A055 || FJ1A053 || SJ1A055 || IJIA028
- ROM2B106 Research Seminar - Guest Lecturers Series (B)
IJ1A004 || SJ1A004 || FJ1A004 || KJ1A004 || PO1A004
- IJIA028 Bachelor's State Exam
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2023/IJ1A004