PřF:Bi8604 Animal Physiology Seminar II - Course Information
Bi8604 Animal Physiology Seminar IIFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Jiřina Hofmanová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Alois Kozubík, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Alena Žákovská, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Helena Nejezchlebová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Kateřina Tomanová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- doc. RNDr. Alena Žákovská, Ph.D.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Vladimír Šimek, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Mon 18. 2. to Fri 17. 5. Wed 11:00–12:50 A11/305
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Bi7603 Animal Exp. Biol. Seminar I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to: understand and explain principles of scientific communication in physiology and immunology; work with information on the principles of scientific communication in physiology and immunology ; create discussion of problems of other's work ; make reasoned decisions about synoptic presentation and defense of one's own work;
- The programme of the seminary differs each semester. Presentations of undergraduate or postgraduate students represent the majority of the program, about 30% is covered by invited experts from out of the department.
- Respective literature is assigned in the course of the seminar.
- ŠESTÁK, Zdeněk. Jak psát a přednášet o vědě. Illustrated by Hana Kymrová. Vyd. 1. Praha: Academia, 1999. 204 s. ISBN 8020007555. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual presentations or bachelor or diploma theses of individual students presented once a year as well as active participation of some external professor or other specialists from other faculties or institutes; presentations also from foreign guests.
- Assessment methods
- Regular weekly seminars. Individual presentations or bachelor or diploma theses as well as active participation and at least 80% presence are required.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Na předmět se vztahuje povinnost registrace, bez registrace může být znemožněn zápis předmětu!
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2019/Bi8604