PdF:SZ6629 Theory and Methodology of Educ - Informace o předmětu
SZ6629 Theory and Methodology of EducationPedagogická fakulta
- 0/0/.5. 6 hodin. 4 kr. Ukončení: zk.
- Mgr. et Mgr. Martina Kurowski, Ph.D. (přednášející)
doc. Mgr. Kateřina Lojdová, Ph.D. (přednášející)
Mgr. et Mgr. Markéta Košatková, Ph.D. (přednášející)
Mgr. Radek Pospíšil, Ph.D. (přednášející)
Mgr. František Trapl, Ph.D. (přednášející)
- Mgr. et Mgr. Martina Kurowski, Ph.D.
Katedra pedagogiky - Pedagogická fakulta
Dodavatelské pracoviště: Katedra sociální pedagogiky - Pedagogická fakulta
- Pá 25. 3. 17:00–19:50 učebna 51, Pá 6. 5. 17:00–19:50 učebna 51
- ! NOWANY ( SZ6029 Teorie a metodika výchovy )
- Omezení zápisu do předmětu
- Předmět je nabízen i studentům mimo mateřské obory.
- Mateřské obory/plány
- Lektorství cizího jazyka - anglický jazyk (angl.) (program PdF, B-SPE)
- Cíle předmětu
- The course Educational Theory and Methodology is included in the innovated curriculum considering the profile of a graduate of a bachelor’s programme, which develops general teaching competencies, such as the ability to plan attractive educational activities from a selected area of interest (see the concept of the course’s seminars). It also sets to convey some incommunicable experience of the methods of personality development (the conative, ethical, aesthetic, social, etc. areas). The individual lectures are designed as a series of specific educational concepts (theories), the knowledge of which is a part of broader professional competencies, which the graduate can apply as an employee of non-school educational facilities (childcare worker, leisure-time animator) or later as a teacher. The lectures introduce topics, which are currently highly relevant for the society. According to their own interests, the students choose a practical (activation) seminar where they learn about practical methods and specific development of competencies through self-experiential forms of education. Some examples of these seminars are the Theory and Methodology of Games, T&M of Multicultural Education, T&M of Drama Education, T&M of Aesthetic Education, T&M of Environmental Education, T&M of Health Education, Basics of Axiology, etc. The lecture blocks also involve meeting with interesting and important people who, by speaking from experience, can share content with the students which would otherwise be hard to communicate; e.g. the Holocaust, etc.
- Výstupy z učení
- After completing the course, the students will be able to: • describe areas of education and find links between their selected theories and practical examples. • construct a simple educational concept of a several-day-long event (outdoor school, school camp, course, etc.) including suggestions for specific activities regarding specific groups (participants) • describe the essence of social and personality education and illustrate it using examples • create a set of games appropriate for the development of specific cognitive processes and areas of personality development • design specific educational strategies for pupils with a different cultural background, with a social disadvantage, etc., with the goal of creating a positive classroom climate • describe the processes that lead to child (pupil) exclusion from the natural social environment (e.g. a class, peer group, family, etc.) and suggest prevention measures • work with the idea of values within the educational process • describe the importance of multicultural education in schools • understand new teaching approaches applied in the practice of education Key concepts: value education, otherness, multicultural education, leisure-time education, socially-educational aspect of education, respect, culture of recognition, society, family, school
- 1. The 21st century school. The goal of the lecture is to point out the transformation of the society in terms of the current global issues impacting the individual, family and the society as a whole. 2. Difficult situations a teacher must face. The goal of the lecture is to introduce the socially educational aspect of education to the students. 3. Natural environments of child upbringing. The lecture aims to provide insight into the transformation of families depending on space and time. 4. Value education as part of teaching, the axiological dimension in teaching. The goal of this lecture is to address the topic of values in relation to the process of education. 5. Recognition culture at school. The goal of the lecture is to discuss the topic of otherness at schools, underline the importance of multicultural education as a means of fostering respect, tolerance and constructive cooperation. 6. Games and experiential learning methods. The goal of the lecture is to explain to the students how pupils can learn through games. 7. What and how we learn in free time. The platform of experientially-reflective learning – theoretical approaches with practical examples. 8. Alternative methods of education. The lecture aims to introduce current alternative methods and their possible application at schools.. 9. Drama education at school. The goal of the lecture is to introduce selected methods of drama education that can be applied in the practice of teaching. 10. Social exclusion of pupils. The lecture aims to ascertain where classroom assistants or teachers can turn for help when encountering social exclusion of their pupils, whether at school (school consulting centre) or outside of it (an education counselling centre under the Ministry of Education). 11. How are attitudes and prejudices formed? The goal of the lecture is to introduce theories, which explain the process of prejudice formation in a classroom and explain the principles at work when relationships are formed. 12. Social-educational aspects of classroom communication. The goal of the lecture is to introduce the importance of the non-verbal and the paralinguistic component of communication in a classroom. 13. A child as the key to lifelong learning. The basic premise is that if we wish to educate children and motivate them towards lifelong learning, it is necessary to involve parents and the broader community – to create a learning community. 14. Inspirational practice.
- doporučená literatura
- HORKÁ, Hana, Stanislav STŘELEC a Jarmila SVOBODOVÁ. The selected chapters of theory and methodology of education. In Pregraduate Teacher Training 2. první. Brno: PdF MU, 2008. s. 29-71., 43 s. nebylo přiděleno. ISBN 978-80-7392-058-6. info
- DAMASIO, Antonio R. Descartes' error : emotion, reason, and the human brain. 1st ed. New York: Quill, 1998. xix, 312. ISBN 0380726475. info
- Výukové metody
- Study the individual topics in the syllabus, familiarize themselves with the recommended reading and prepare for the written test.
- Metody hodnocení
- written test
- Vyučovací jazyk
- Nachází se v prerekvizitách jiných předmětů
- Statistika zápisu (nejnovější)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/predmet/ped/jaro2022/SZ6629