ESF:PVPTPO Labour Market and Employ - Course Information
PVPTPO Labour Market and Employment Policy for PEFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/1/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. Ing. Vladimír Hyánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Markéta Páleníková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Vladimír Hyánek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Markéta Páleníková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. JUDr. Ivan Malý, CSc.
Department of Public Economics - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Lenka Jílková
- Mon 12:50–14:30 P303
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
PVPTPO/2: Mon 15:30–16:15 P403, M. Páleníková
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 85 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/85, only registered: 0/85, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/85
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Labour Market and Employment Policy (PVPTPO) The course continues the examination of economic mechanism of labour market functioning started in Macroeconomics, or Economic Policy and enhances the knowledge of contemporary neo-classical and institutional theories describing the causes and "treatment" of unemployment. It systematically studies the principle, tools and effects of "macroeconomic" employment policy and "microeconomic" passive and active policy on the labour market. It follows the development of employment policy and labour market worldwide and in this country (including the labour market organisation and legislation), evaluates its latest trends in the EU countries. Students will practise labour market analyses and will be presented with the efficiency evaluation principles of measures introduced on the labour market. Credit requirements: seminar paper, presentation of a shared paper on the topic chosen by the student. Examination: basic knowledge test, oral examination.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: max. 20 cizích studentů; cvičení pouze pro studenty ESF