ESF:DXH_PRPO Practice in the enterprise - Course Information
DXH_PRPO Practice in the enterpriseFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 25 credit(s) (from 5 credits increase by 1). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. Ing. Ladislav Blažek, CSc. (lecturer)
Univ.-Prof. Mag. Dr. Rainer Born (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Ondřej Částek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Alena Klapalová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Maria Králová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Petr Pirožek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Bc. Petr Suchánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Radoslav Škapa, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Bc. Petr Suchánek, Ph.D.
Department of Corporate Economy - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Supplier department: Department of Corporate Economy - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Taking an practice in enterprise requires the consent of the supervisor. When approving the student’s practice request, the supervisor assesses, above all, the specialization of the enterprise and the contribution of a practice to the student's dissertation work.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- A practice is a stay at a domestic or foreign enterprise relevant (including job position) to the student’s research, especially practical and methodology skills and knowledge related to the dissertation topic.
- The student shall submit a written application along with a plan/project (specifying planned activities and outputs).
- Teaching methods
- It is a course without lessons, consisting of the independent work of the student under the supervision of a supervisor. Methods applied: - - consultations with the relevant experts - solving the assigned tasks - continuous work on the dissertation project.
- Assessment methods
- After return from the practice the student prepares a written report listing the activities completed and activities specifying their scope and benefits. The processed outputs will be attached to the message. Within 14 days of completing the internship the student is required to write a report and submit it to the IS MU via the “Homework Vault” application. • • Evaluation is given by the supervisor.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
Credit evaluation note: praxe 1 měsíc 10kr, praxe 3-6 měsíců max 25kr.