FI:UA104 Didactics for Informatics I - Course Information
UA104 Didactics for Informatics IFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
Taught in person.
- RNDr. Jaroslav Pelikán, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Jaroslav Pelikán, Ph.D.
Department of Computer Systems and Communications - Faculty of Informatics
Contact Person: RNDr. Jaroslav Pelikán, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Computer Systems and Communications - Faculty of Informatics
- Knowledge of general didactics or pedagogy.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/30, only registered: 0/30, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/30
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 17 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Each student will be assigned topics from the domain of computer science. The student makes methodical preparation of the given topics and presents them in a form of high school lesson. The presentation is then evaluated with regard to its fundamental and didactic correctness at the end of the presentation.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course, students should:
know basic methodical techniques for computer science teaching at high schools;
be able to present given topics (in a form of high school lesson).
- Methodical proccessing of the particular chapters of the basic courses (architecture of computers, design of algorithms and programming, operating systems, computer networks and Internet).
- A papers within 30 - 45 minutes. Discussion and evaluation of the particular papers.
- Informatika a výpočetní technika pro střední školy. Edited by Pavel Roubal. Vyd. 1. Brno: CP Books, 2005. 96 s. ISBN 8025106004. info
- Informatika a výpočetní technika pro střední školy : metodická příručka 1,2. Edited by Pavel Roubal. Vyd. 1. Brno: Computer Press, 2005. 40 s. ISBN 8025107620. info
- podle zadaného tématu
- Teaching methods
- Class exercises - 2 hours per week (the attendance is mandatory), homeworks.
- Assessment methods
- This course is completed by a colloquium. The students must make methodical preparation of the given topics and present them in a form of high school lesson. Expert knowledge and pedagogical skills are evaluated.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Teacher's information