FI:UA104 Didactics for Informatics I - Course Information
UA104 Didactics for Informatics IFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Jaroslav Pelikán, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Karel Pala, CSc.
Department of Machine Learning and Data Processing - Faculty of Informatics
Contact Person: RNDr. Jaroslav Pelikán, Ph.D.
- Thu 17:00–18:50 B007
- ! P104 Didactics for Informatics I
Students should sign up for the course Didactics of Informatics I after successful passing of the course Pedagogy.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/30, only registered: 0/30, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/30
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Informatics (programme FI, M-IN)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Informatics (programme FI, M-SS)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Informatics (programme FI, N-SS)
- Course objectives
- Each student will be assigned one topic from the domain of computer science. The student makes methodical preparation of a given topic and presents it in a form of high school lecture. The presentation is then evaluated with regard to its fundamental and didactic correctness at the end of the presentation.
- Methodical proccessing of the particular chapters of the basic courses (architecture of computers, design of algorithms and programming, operating systems, computer networks and Internet).
- A paper within 30 minutes. Discussion and evaluation of the particular papers.
- podle zadaného tématu
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses