FI:UA105 Didactics for Informatics II - Course Information
UA105 Didactics for Informatics IIFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/2. 3 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Recommended Type of Completion: zk (examination). Other types of completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Jaroslav Pelikán, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Karel Pala, CSc.
Department of Machine Learning and Data Processing - Faculty of Informatics
Contact Person: RNDr. Jaroslav Pelikán, Ph.D.
- Thu 15:00–16:50 B410 and each odd Thursday 17:00–18:50 B410
- ( P104 Didactics for Informatics I || UA104 )&&! P105 Didacticts II
The course Didactics of Informatics II supposes, that the student has already passed the course Didactics of Informatics I.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/30, only registered: 0/30
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Informatics (programme FI, M-IN)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Informatics (programme FI, M-SS)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Informatics (programme FI, N-SS)
- Course objectives
- In the course Didactics of Informatics II the students are introduced to methodical recommendations for computer science teaching at high schools and basic schools. The students also obtain information about study programs dealing with computer science at various types of high schools. They learn to make their own teaching plans, that are based on a given study program. During this course exercises the students present given topic (in a form of high school lesson).
- Pedagogical and didactical concepts of computer science education.
- Users, algorithmical and project approach.
- Study programs of informatics at basic and high schools.
- Foreign models of computer science education.
- Administration of computer schoolrooms.
- Teaching tools, educational software, multilicenses.
- Methodical proccessing of the particular chapters of the basic courses (architecture of computers, design of algorithms and programming, operating systems, computer networks and Internet).
- A paper within 30 minutes. Discussion and evaluation of the particular papers.
- podle zadaného tématu
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Teacher's information