VV039 PlenairFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/60. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. Mgr. Vítězslav Švalbach (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ing. Jiří Sochor, CSc.
Department of Visual Computing - Faculty of Informatics
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Vítězslav Švalbach
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- PV067 Typography II || PV083 Graphical Design II || PV085 Fonts and Calligraphy II || VV034 Photography II && SOUHLAS
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/30, only registered: 0/30, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/30
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 37 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Intensive Course for Fine Art Disciplines and Photography
- Part I
- Fine Art: Drawing, painting, land art and other art activities in open air.
- Landscape perspective: Linear, Aerial, Coloured. Drawing of trees and plants.
- City landscape. Architectural detail. Figure Drawing , collage ( in the case of a bad weather conditions ). Part II.
- Photography: Landscape Photography.
- Water in the landscape.
- People and landscape.
- Photo reportage.
- Visit of an artistic studio and a city with the significant architectural heritage.
- Cognition of a countryside.
- (Work day: Starts at 9 a.m; 6 working hours; work review in the evening.)
- The best student work is exhibited in No Name Gallery in the beginning of the fall semester.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.