FI:IV115 ParaDiSe Seminar - Course Information
IV115 Parallel and Distributed Laboratory SeminarFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Recommended Type of Completion: k (colloquium). Other types of completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Barnat, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Luboš Brim, CSc.
Department of Computer Science - Faculty of Informatics
- Mon 10:00–11:50 B410
Ability of self-education by reading latest scientific papers focused on modeling and verification of complex systems.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 25 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/25, only registered: 0/25, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/25
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 39 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Within the seminar, students discuss the standard as well as new approaches to modeling and automatic parallel verification of complex systems.
- Discussion topics and papers to be studied and presented are specified during the first two weeks of semester.
- GRUMBERG, Orna, Doron A. PELED and E. M. CLARKE. Model checking. Cambridge: MIT Press, 1999. xiv, 314. ISBN 0262032708. info
- Assessment methods
- Students are expected to prepare a presentation based on their studies of recent research papers. They give a talk at the seminar. An active participation in discussions and either standalone presentation or success at final written exam are mandatory for receiving the credit.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Teacher's information