FI:IV115 ParaDiSe Seminar - Course Information
IV115 Parallel and Distributed Laboratory SeminarFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Barnat, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Barnat, Ph.D.
Department of Computer Science - Faculty of Informatics
Supplier department: Department of Computer Science - Faculty of Informatics
- Mon 10:00–11:50 B411
Ability of self-education by reading latest scientific papers focused on modeling and verification of complex systems.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 25 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 9/25, only registered: 0/25, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/25
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 75 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Students acquire experience with preparing presentations of their own research work and should be able to actively participate in research activities of the ParaDiSe laboratory.
- Learning outcomes
- Experience with presentation of research results to adequately educated audience.
- Discussion topics and papers to be studied and presented are specified during the first two weeks of semester.
- Teaching methods
- Presentations of recent research results related to topics studied in the ParaDiSe laboratory. Class discussion.
- Assessment methods
- Students are expected to prepare a presentation based on their studies of recent research papers ang give a talk at the seminar. An active participation in discussions or standalone presentation are mandatory for receiving the credit.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
- Teacher's information